Career Service Officer Job at Rome Business School Nigeria
Rome Business School Nigeria, a satellite campus of the Rome Business School based in Rome, Italy is a managerial training and research institute of excellence situated in Ikeja, Lagos. The Rome Business School Nigeria’s aim is to play a role in closing the gap between the classroom and the job market by providing managerial training courses suited to convey the knowledge necessary to kick off or develop professional careers or business activities. Our mission is to train entrepreneurs, managers, and professionals to a level of excellence in their competence and their ethical approach to business and work, able to play a part in the development of economic humanity and of a society more prosperous, fair, and respectful of the central role of the individual.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Career Service Officer
Job Location: Ikeja GRA, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work with the Head of the unit
- Coordinate Entrepreneurship innovation for sustainable enterprise support, i.e Business Incubation accelerators for Financial intermediaries.
- Handle individual meetings and engagements with students. Including CV reviews and mock Interviews
- Provides and initiate strategies toward effective start-up and entrepreneurship programs.
- Align work with the unit’s Key Performance Indicator and Standard Operating Procedure.
- Develop and strengthen the existing operational reach of enterprise support organizations (ESOs).
- Improve in prospecting and documentation of programs, students 100% placement of students.
- Manage all assigned programs value propositions to attain positive results.
- Assist efficiently Student and employer outreach for Jobs and Networking opportunities.
- Assist in the collection, Maintenance, and Reporting of relevant data on our students and alumni for strategic decision-making by the management.
- Assist in relationships with student Internship providing Partners.
- Support Rome Business School Nigeria’s students and Alumni activities.
- Support all coaching and mentoring activities for RBSN students to attain positive results.
- Organise company Visits for programs assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND in relevant fields with 2 - 5 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of Human Resources Management
- Good Communication skills
N100,000 - N130,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Deborah@romebusinessschool.ng using 'Program Coordinator' as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources (HR) Manager Job at the People Practice
- Human Resources (HR) Support Consultant Job at Malaria Consortium
- Human Resources Officer Job at Uni-medical Healthcare Limited Nigeria
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Job at MarbleClear Limited
- Head of HR Operations Job at M-KOPA Nigeria
- Job Openings at Sahara Group
- Senior Human Resources (HR) Manager Job at Jhpiego
- Human Resources (HR) & Administrative Executive Job at Talent Towers
- HR Officer Job at Excel and Grace Consulting