Channel Account Manager Job at Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
Check Point Software Technologies Limited is the largest network cyber security vendor globally, providing industry-leading solutions and protecting customers from cyberattacks with an unmatched catch rate of malware and other types of threats.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Channel Account Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- If you want to be part of the fascinating and fast growing Cyber Security industry, where your unique talent and value will be recognized, Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
- Join now and become a part of the success story that secures tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes around the globe.
- Join Check Point’s leading team and take your career one step ahead!
- Check Point is looking for a talented and experienced Channel Account Manager to join our successful team in Nigeria.
- If this sounds like an ideal role for you then why wait? Apply now!
You will be responsible for:
- Hybrid role that does high touch sales to the end users, and develop/manage channel in West Africa
- Coordinate all the actors in these leads: Partners, distributors, marketing, etc
- Support distributors in building a strong pipeline based on renewal consolidation and new business creation
- Maintain strong relationship with unmanaged partners and recruit new resellers
- Build a strong regional channel coverage for new business creation
- Provide regular pipeline updates and lead generation activity reports
- Provide sales/marketing campaign support to resellers and distributors
- Review purchase orders of distributors and stock levels
- Visit distributors and new partners to demonstrate product
- Support Channel partners with their accounts management
- Expand existing and Develop new end users business with high touch sales activities with or without partners
- Drive develop and enable Check Point channel partners with focusing joint end user call.
- Educate Channel Partners how to do the high touch sales calls
- Execute a strategy for product and overall revenue growth in channel through direct channel interaction with end customers.
- Required to execute monthly / quarterly business reviews and channel forecasting.
- Build a strong pipeline based on existing customers and new business creation
- Create a valid business planning, execute and adjust based on market changes.
- 5-8 years of experience in the corporate channel partners
- Proven leadership of partner recruitment and enablement
- Good understanding of Security
- Result oriented and action driven
- Good understanding of IT-Security
- Project planning- and project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in virtual teams.
- Sales Executive Job at SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Sales Coordinator Job at Contec Global Group
- Product Sales Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at Joje Hospital
- Business Development Executive Job at Contec Global Group
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES/ MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- PUBLIC RELATION EXECUTIVE
- Sales Representative Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Business Development / Client Service Officer Recruitment at Sophia ERP Limited