Channel Manager / Business Development Manager
A Channel Manager is responsible for improving customer consumption; planning and implementing customer presentations, overseeing account profiles, monitoring competitor activity, help all communications with resellers, creating plans for growing market share and communicating channel activities.
He provides systems and creates partner management.
A Channel Manager constantly learns different sales techniques and information on new products relevant to his/her industry.
He provides monthly reporting of estimate and pipeline.
The Channel Manager remains updated with his/her company’s competitions, their products and problems.
As such, he usually attends trade shows, seminars, product launchings and other events related to his industry.
He ensures that documentation of presentations, financial reports, supplier contracts, price quotations and other paperwork are prepared
He conducts contract negotiations with customers.
They have responsibility in planning and communicating in designated channel.
He directs and commercializes activities, making sure that propositions are ‘ready-to sell’ and executed on schedule and to budget.
A Channel Manage must have degree in business or sales management.
The course should focus on marketing, advertising and business.
They must have a minimum of five years experience in overseeing channel partnerships, efficient presentation in skills.
They have knowledge in using different software. It is preferred to have a master’s degree in position.
- Sale and Marketing Executive Job at Grand Pela Hotel & Suites
- Digital Sales Specialist Job at Oyinx Beauty Africa
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Buffer Media
- Vodstra Limited Recruitment for a Business Development Manager
- Direct Sales Representative Job at CreditClan
- Business Relationship Officer Job at Co-matrix Collection Service LTD.
- Business Development Associate Job at CredPal
- Sales Intern Recruitment at Diva Diaries
- Sales Engineer Job at TLS International Services
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Secom Limited