Chartered Accountant Job at Eagle Heights Early Learning Academy
Eagles Height Properties & Investment Limited is a leading Commercial Property and Real Estate Marketing Company. Our professional experience covers Asset/Property Valuation, Developer, Facilities Management, Estate Agency, Investment Appraisal, Project Management and General Real Estate Consultancy Services. Our Realtors and Associates are top-notch and our services are much sought after especially our "Everyone a Landlord Campaign". We provide you with the property you need in a serene environment at affordable prices
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chartered Accountant
Job Location: Ikota - Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree.
- Must have 3-10 years work experience.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using "Accountant" as the email subject.
- Accountant Job at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Accounts / Admin Officer Job at Greengates Group Limited
- Internal Control Officer Job at Citygate Global
- Head, Internal Audit & Compliance Recruitment
- Accounts Officer Job at Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC
- Accounts Associate Job at Credit Registry Services
- British American Tobacco (BAT) Recruitment for Management Trainee
- Finance Operations Manager Job at Enroyale Global Services
- Ongoing Recruitment at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Junior Accountant Job at Ascentech Services Limited