Chartered Accountant Job at the Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB)
The Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB) is the professional body for Builders and those who are about to be engaged in the Building Profession.
The Nigerian institute of Building offers challenging job opportunities allowing a versatile and self-motivated experienced professional to contribute to the achievement of the Institute’s strategic goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chartered Accountant
Job Location: Abuja
Job: Type Full time
- To serve as Head Accounts, support the Internet Audit committee and identity and manage all threats to the Institute’s business objectives in line with the financial guidelines.
- Conducts REGULAR SYSTEM audit renews to detect controls, duplicated efforts, fraud or non-compliance with regulations, and management policies
- INITIATES changes necessary to maintain the integrity of the Accounting system
- Reviews monthly journals, bank statements, payment vouchers, credit notes, and bank deposits
- CONDUCTS assets verification
- Applies the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help the Institute identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider merging risks
- Carries out regular monitoring of compliance to the financial guidelines arid procedures, ensures all findings are properly documented and necessary changes made
- Partners with the other units/departments to identify compliance requirements for new or changing processes.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting with ACA, ACCA Professronal qualification
- 4-8 years in cognate post qualification experience in similar role
- Previous Working experience in a similar professional or research institute.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Risk management
- Risk assessment
- Internal controls
- Corporate Professional Knowledge & compliance
- Information systems security
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft office Suite (Excel & Access)
- Knowledge of Accounting Software.
- 4 years (Renewable subject to protective performance)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head, Internal Audit Job at Bukkha Hospitality Limited
- Finance Executive Job at Nuach Consulting
- Corporate Finance Manager Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Finance and Administrative Manager
- Account Officer Job at Sigma Consulting
- Internal Auditor Job at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company
- Finance & Admin Analyst Recruitment at BASF West Africa Limited
- Investment Analyst Job at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
- Financial Supervisor Job at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
- Accountant Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited