Chartered Accountant Job at the Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB)
The Nigerian Institute of Building (NIOB) is the professional body for Builders and those who are about to be engaged in the Building Profession.
The Nigerian institute of Building offers challenging job opportunities allowing a versatile and self-motivated experienced professional to contribute to the achievement of the Institute’s strategic goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chartered Accountant
Job Location: Abuja
Job: Type Full time
- To serve as Head Accounts, support the Internet Audit committee and identity and manage all threats to the Institute’s business objectives in line with the financial guidelines.
- Conducts REGULAR SYSTEM audit renews to detect controls, duplicated efforts, fraud or non-compliance with regulations, and management policies
- INITIATES changes necessary to maintain the integrity of the Accounting system
- Reviews monthly journals, bank statements, payment vouchers, credit notes, and bank deposits
- CONDUCTS assets verification
- Applies the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help the Institute identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider merging risks
- Carries out regular monitoring of compliance to the financial guidelines arid procedures, ensures all findings are properly documented and necessary changes made
- Partners with the other units/departments to identify compliance requirements for new or changing processes.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting with ACA, ACCA Professronal qualification
- 4-8 years in cognate post qualification experience in similar role
- Previous Working experience in a similar professional or research institute.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Risk management
- Risk assessment
- Internal controls
- Corporate Professional Knowledge & compliance
- Information systems security
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft office Suite (Excel & Access)
- Knowledge of Accounting Software.
- 4 years (Renewable subject to protective performance)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application/CV to: email@example.com
- Finance Manager Job at Telinno Consulting Limited
- Account Assistant Job at Daily Need Distributions Company
- Chief Financial Officer Job at Deodar Controls Limited
- Cashier Job at Y2K-Dish Electrical Technical Company
- Accountant Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Client Engagement Officer
- First Choice Leasing Limited Recruitment for a Chartered Accountant
- Accountant Job at BOUNTY PRAISE STEEL CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
- Accountant Job at Triple Tech Imaging
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment for an Accountant, Tax (Supervisory)