Chevron, Mooring Master at Northern Marine Manning Services
Northern Marine Manning Services Limited - We provide and manage high quality marine and offshore personnel for our industry-leading clients. Managing an 8000+ multinational pool of highly trained personnel, we are resourced, experienced and prepared to meet any crewing requirements at very short notice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chevron - Mooring Master
Job Location: Nigeria
- Chevron Shipping is seeking applications for Mooring Masters.
- Based in our West Africa terminal operations, on a rotational schedule, our Mooring Masters are involved in the safe berthing/unberthing of vessels to Single Point Mooring (Buoy and FPSO Tandem), Conventional Buoy Moorings, Side by Side operations (using multi tug assistance) and to fixed berths including supervision of cargo operations and berth maintenance activities.
- Applicants are required to have a Master Mariner Certificate of Competency (Unlimited) with Dangerous Cargo Endorsement (Oil) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as Mooring Master in safe berthing of tankers at offshore terminals.
- Chevron is a Global Energy Company and offers a world class compensation package
- Highly competitive total remuneration package that includes salary in US Dollars with exchange rate protection and performance-based annual bonus.
Note: To find out more about the skill requirements and benefits, please send your queries to the email address above.
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Processing Geophysicst
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Environment Projects, Systems & Compliance Officer
- QAQC OFFICER
- ENGINEER TRAINEE
- PROJECT ENGINEER
- SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
- Business Development Manager
- QHSE COORDINATOR
- Massive Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Company
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) recruitment 2019