Chevron Nigeria Internship Placement for Graduates
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program commences from January – June, 2020. Placement is available in the Lagos and Warri office.
Only Nigerian undergraduates schooling in Nigeria are required to write the tests.
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Masters’ Degree
- Candidate must currently be enrolled in a Post graduate degree program
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir managment and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
Read below carefully
How to Apply:
- Visit Chevron Internship Career Page
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your current institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
– your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of internship
- otherwise upload a separate statment from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.
2) Mobile Number
4) Academic Discipline
6) Internship start and end date
Your application is complete only when you receive an email with subject, “Thank you, your resume was successfuly submitted“
- Massive Graduate Recruitment at Deloitte
- Business Developer (Fresh Graduate / Entry Level) Recruitment at CredCentral Limited
- Graduate Engineer Job at Bezal Engineering Consultants Limited
- Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Graduate Trainees
- Office Secretary
- IT Intern / NYSC Recruitment at ICAP Nigeria
- The Place Management Trainee Program 2020
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Graduate / Trainee Design Engineer Recruitment at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited