Chief Financial Officer Job at Efugo Nigeria Limted
Efugo Nigeria Limited and her sister company, Farmore, are established and fast-growing, modern agro-businesses businesses with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class agricultural products and revolutionize crop production; we churn out properly trained individuals and team, utilizing cutting edge production machines and equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chief Financial Officer
Job Location: Kuje, Abuja
Reports to the: MD/ CEO
Responsible for the following sub-positions: Bookkeeper & Cashier
- Efugo Nigeria Limited has a responsibility to turn a profit. All assets acquired by a company are primarily geared towards this goal. But achieving this requires a deep understanding of financial planning and management as well as knowledge of appropriate tools and frameworks.
- It also needs the alignment of several real activities which are all underpinned by financial implications; all of which must be planned and managed to ensure the objective is attained.
- To guide this company towards sustained profitability is the expectation of this exciting position in Efugo Farms.
The goal of this position
- We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to ensure that the all-important bottom line of the business is healthy. To keep a 360 view of the business and all the related monetary matters.
- To bring world-class planning and report standards to the business.
- To develop customized solutions and approaches to our business to give us appropriate visibility.
- To plan investments and manage the assets and liabilities of the company to optimize the financial performance of the business.
- To use experience and sound judgement to advice the ownership of the company.
- To deeply understand all the numbers in the business and to connect all these numbers across all the units of the business and to manage the singular and related implications of these numbers.
- To plan, research and streamline these numbers to guide the business to profitability.
- Financial Analysis & Action: Analyse and assess the viability, profitability, solvency, liquidity, stability, and profitability of the business. Produce reports to be submitted to the management for informed decision making.
- Investment Planning, Analysis & Action: Identify and prioritize financial goals, and spearhead actions to achieve them.
- Margin Analysis, Action & Recommendations: Examine and analyse additional benefits of activities compared to the additional costs incurred by that same activities in order to maximize potential profits.
- Financial KPI Setting & Management: Set and manage Financial Key Performance Indicator that indicates how well the business is doing regarding generating operating cash flow, current ratio, revenue and profits.
- Loan Sourcing: Source for loans for the company when needed.
- Credit Financing: Source for credit and do your module to know your payables
- Financial Policies: Regulate, supervise, and oversee the financial and payment systems, with the view of promoting financial stability, market efficiency, and client-asset and consumer protection.
- Periodic Budgeting: Compile, estimate and re-evaluate on a periodic basis the revenue and expenses that would be used to run the business.
- Cash Flow Planning & Management: Plan, monitor, analyze, optimize and manage the net amount of cash inflows and outflows over several periods.
General Required Skills
All of our employees at this level require these skills as a basic:
- Computer proficiency:
- Word processing proficiency
- Spreadsheet proficiency
- Coachability - you need to be able to learn. Fast and well
- Communications - you need to be able to clearly express yourself
- Action-oriented - focus on getting things done efficiently and effectively 5. Organised
- Attention to detail
Specific Required Skills:
- Proficiency in accounting software use. Xero experience is an advantage
- Understanding of the basic principles of accounting
- Proven people skills
- Appreciation for systems and documentation
Remuneration and Benefits
- Accommodation will be considered for exceptional candidates
- Salary is a minimum of N150,000 per month. Negotiable for exceptional candidates
- Use of company Laptop
- Use of company Android Device
- Daily Lunch
- Training & Development Opportunities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
- Office Manager / Accountant Job at Karrabo Financial Solutions
- Accountant Job at EKO Criterion Consultancy Services
- Senior Accountant Job at Anadach Consulting Nigeria
- Chartered Accountant
- Chartered Accountant Job at Holy Trinity Hospital
- Administrative / Finance Manager Job at a reputable company
- Accounts Officer Job at Holy Trinity Hospital
- Accounting Assistant Job at Intuitive Global Healthcare System
- Internal Auditor Job at Laim Hotel
- Accounts Officer Job at Henri Consulting