Chief of Staff Job at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chief of Staff
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
About the role
- The Chief of Staff will primarily provide high level strategic and operational support to the Executive Office.
- He/she will also support the successful implementation of key CEO initiatives and other business priorities across the West Africa region.
- Plan and execute strategic and operational tasks
- Program management and reporting- execute projects identified as critical to the successful operations of the business and report on its effectiveness
- Act as the contact person between the West Africa Executive Committee and stakeholders as applicable
- Assist in change management activities
- Provide strategic support to the Executive Office in business development and research activities
- A Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (B.Sc., B.A., HND, etc.) in Law, Social/ Management Sciences or any related discipline
- Must have been with the firm for at least five years in any function
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and pay keen attention to details
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Good understanding of the business and its operations
- Team player with good inter-personal relations
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow?
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
- Program Coordinator Job at Palladium Group
- Director, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Recruitment at FHI 360
- Project Manager Job at Action Against Hunger
- General Manager / Operations Manager Recruitment at Transcend Consulting Services
- Project Management Specialist (Education) Job at USAID
- Head of Operations Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Project Management Software Tutor Job at The Global Institute of Project Management (GIPM)
- Operations / Accounts Manager Recruitment at GBC Professional Services
- Lifting Specialist Job at SPIE Oil & Gas
- Interface Coordinator Job at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited