Chief Operating Officer at KSBC/FRAP Consulting Consortium
KSBC/FRAP Consulting Consortium - Our client, a First Class Indigenous Group with core operations spanning various sectors of the economy including: Oil and Gas, Maritime, Finance, Real Estate and Hospitality, Agriculture, Power and Services. With a combined staff strength of more than 3000 employees spread all over the country, the Group has consistently achieved its growth objectives.
As a result of strategic repositioning and its desire to continue to expand its business aggressively, we seek immediate employment of exceptional individuals to join its existing team in the capacity below:
Job Position: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Reference Number : RC001
Job Location: Abuja,Edo
Division: Group Office
Summary of Role
- The Chief Operating Officer (COO) supports the work of the Group’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) focusing on the establishment and optimization of day-to-day operations in the Group’s.
- A senior management position, the role is for seasoned and qualified professional with visionary leadership skills in business development, project management, organizational development, strategic planning, change management, and strong financial analysis and financial modelling skills in managing the Group’s operations; willing and eager to take on risky and difficult assignments and driven by results.
- The holder must be an accomplished leader and team builder with strong and consistent record of improving operational performance.
- Has track record of demonstrated problem-solving capabilities with workout and turn-around skills enabling new business projects to be implemented. Holder must have good understanding of diverse business environments and markets.
- All Internal Department Heads responsible for delivering the Groups mandates shall report to the COO.
Minimum Requirements/Skills Competencies
- Must be between the ages of 35-50 with a minimum of 15 years’ experience, 5 of which should be in a Senior Management Position
- Preferably from an Investment Banking background with exposure to various financial markets and investing mechanisms.
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Management Sciences and clearly a quality MBA would be and added advantage
- Ability to lead, plan and manage change
- Passion, or the willingness to become immersed in work
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Reference Number and Job Title as the subject of the email
- Office Manager
- Personal Assistant to Deputy High Commissioner & Deputy Head of Mission Job at The British Government
- HR/Admin Officer Job at Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- HR/Admin Assistant Job at Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
- Administrative Secretary
- Executive Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Female Office Administrator
- Administrative Officer