Civil Works Site Supervisor Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Civil Works Site Supervisor
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Ensure that civil works are safely executed to the required project drawings and specifications.
- Ensure project QA / QC (quality assurance and quality control) measures are met.
- Ensure that materials for construction are of the required quality
- Review and inspect concrete mix designs for concrete trial mixes.
- Assist in developing checklist for site works and laboratory testing activities.
- Review of contractor's project deliverables e.g. ITP, Work Method Statement, QA / QC Plan, etc.
- Perform site and laboratory inspection / supervision for concrete cube preparation and workability test.
- Perform site and laboratory inspection / supervision for classification and strength test for road subgrade, sub-base and base material.
- Verify calibration status of third-party laboratory testing devices and equipment.
- Assist in developing concrete track register for all concrete compressive strength tests results.
- Report Non-conformances (NCR) to job standard and specifications and ensure any observed NCR reports are promptly closed out.
- Compile punchlist items and ensure prompt close out before final hand over of facility to asset owner.
- Verify that necessary documentation are completed before site mobilization.
- Ensure that valid PTW is available and validated for the job daily.
- Verify contractor's equipment mobilized to site are those premobbed before use on silo
- Prepare daily report of the project status with details of personnel, material and equipment on site.
- Review / updating of WBS in line with work progress.
- Analyze data / information generated on completed projects as a basis for improvement on future jobs
- Engineering background with a minimum of 5 years' experience in construction of Oil & Gas installations.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Automation Engineer Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Maintenance Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- HVAC Project Manager Job at LONTOR
- Employment Opportunities at Softcom Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at DreamCity Properties
- Engineer Job at I-StoreNG
- Site Engineer Job at Bluesquad
- Growth in Value Alliance Recruitment for a Senior Software Engineer I
- Employment Opportunities at Thyaura Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Microsoft Corporation