Client Service Executive Job at EL-Lab Medical Diagnostics and Research Center
El-lab Limited, an ISO 15189:2012 accredited Medical Laboratory with state-of-the-art equipment and dedicated skilled personnel, is requesting applications and CVs from interested candidates to be part of the laboratory team at their newly opened branch in Obalende, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Client Service Executive
Job Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To act as a liaison between our organization and our customers/clients and resolving customer’s problems and ensuring that medical services are delivered in a timely and professional manner
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring patients are promptly attended to in a manner that will elicit come back effect
- Ensuring that patients are not being kept waiting unnecessarily without being carried along at all times.
- Being courteous and helpful to all patients/customers at all times
- Displaying a sense of discretion and prioritize in emergency situations
- Liaising with the medical crew to ensure that medical tests, investigations, and other procedures are carried out on patients without delay.
- Reporting and communicating to the appropriate authority especially the administrative manager on vital issues and necessary information for decision making and immediate action.
- Ensuring the workflow in the front office is done seamlessly and as professional as possible
- Liaising with front desk officers to ensure overall patient flow and excellent turn-around time for all services.
- Developing and maintaining existing client relationship
- Introducing company services/products to clients and responding to clients inquiries
- Answer inbound calls
- Respond to customer queries
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff
- Respond to emails
- Identify, research & resolve customer issues
- Complete call logs & reports
- Register clients on LIS
- Resolve all billing & payment issues
Qualifications & experience:
- Minimum 2 years' customer service/call centre experience
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent listening skills
- A willingness to problem solve
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Resilience - being able to handle complaints from customers
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Be self-driven & pro-active
- Fast & accurate data entry skills
- Excellent phone manner
- A high level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Be a self starter who shows initiative
- Respond to customer enquires
Key Performance Indicators &Conduct Requirements:
- High professional standard of customer service, ascertained through feedback from internal and external customers
- Display a'can-do'attitude when assisting other departments
- Clear all email logs within 24-48 hours
NGN50,000 - 65,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Current Job Opportunities at a Real Estate Compnany
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- British Council Recruitment for a Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Representative Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Customer Experience Officer Job at God is Good Motors (GIGM)
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer Recruitment
- Customer Care & Admin Job at Homeset Furniture
- Call Centre Agent Job at MacTay Consulting
- Customer Care / Case Manager Job at Eviction Option
- Social Media & Customer Care Representative