Client Service Officer (SIPML) Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Client Service Officer (SIPML)
Job ID: 40879
Job Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Job Sector: Banking
- The Client Services Officer (CSO) is responsible for attending to walk-in clients in an efficient, effective and courteous manner to achieve customer satisfaction, repeat patronage and referrals. He / She should maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- CSOs must have the adequate knowledge to attend to any number of client enquiries, pension payment applications and complaints at their locations and promptly escalate Material Unusual or Difficult (MUD) situations to the Regional Client Service Manager.
- CSOs stands as a useful medium of feedback to management because of the sensitive nature of regular interface with clients.
Deliver on all Clients (Internal and External) Request:
- Ensuring that walk in clients are promptly attended to with the accurate/ correct information at their first visit whilst confirming that details are only provided to the actual owners of the RSA (Biometric confirmation – Image and signature as well as security questions).
- Must actively keep up to date on information relevant to services provided to clients when they visit.
- Collection of completely filled RSA forms / benefit application documents from clients on the first visit to service location. Also, saving the documents on H and SharePoint for APU to deal within 24hours of collection from clients.
- Ensure that company reply requests are sent to employers where applicable within 24hours of receipt of the application (except for instances where clarification has to be sought from Contributions and Collections or RM).
- Supervision of PBB enquiry officer assigned to the CSE
- Dealing the Enquiries/ requests received from assigned PBBs promptly – e.g, preparing company replies for applications received in PBB spaces, dealing change requests forwarded within 24hours of receipt.
- Carry out daily review of all untreated / pending benefit applications received by CSE and assigned PBB enquiry officer for prompt resolution
- Ensure that all interactions/transactions are logged on NAV CRM/BMS promptly and in clear concise terms
- Ensure proper record keeping of all documents received and processed daily – Filing and forwarding the hardcopies to the regional offices for onward delivery to the archives.
- Ensure that change request forms received are processed within 24hrs and filed appropriately for easy retrieval.
- Prompt responses to enquiries from partner units.
- Always maintaining a clean desk policy at all times.
Manage all Processes and Reporting:
- Provide weekly reports to the Regional Client Service Manager on all applications, enquiries, complaints and feedback received from walk-in clients.
- Initiate steps to resolve problems affecting customer service in a timely manner - e.g. immediately escalate issues that are Material, Unusual & Difficult to the Regional Client Service Manager as they occur / to responsible units responsible for dealing the requests.
- Operational activities are carried out in compliance with established policies, procedures, processes and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) guiding such operations.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in any field of study
- Minimum of two years hands-on experience with customer service roles
- Hear of customer experience
- Client servicing
- Attitude of customer experience
- Mind of customer experience
- Graduate Relationship Analyst Recruitment at Lidya
- Investment Analyst Job at Lidya
- Bank Teller Job at Jofad Consulting Limited
- Relationship Officer
- United Bank for Africa Recruitment for Currency Trader
- Treasury Sales Officer Job at United Bank for Africa
- Officer - Retail Mobile Unit Job at Infinity Microfinance Bank Limited
- Relationship Manager Job at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- Customer Service Representative Job at GetFit Technologies Limited
- Investment and Loan Marketer - Fintech at Anyjob