Commercial Analyst Job at AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited
AgroMall is at the intersection of digital agriculture and digital financial services. We have worked with over a million farmers and other participants in agricultural value chains to improve their yields; create market access; facilitate financial services and support logistics. We are helping to change the narrative in agriculture and improving the profile of the farmer and agribusiness from that of subsistence practices to thriving commercial entities. Working with international development partners across the world; financial services providers and governments, we are creating digitally enhanced and connected ecosystems in agricultural value chains in multiple countries across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Commercial Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
Job Level: Mid-Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Function: Business Transformation Unit
Where you fit in
- We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people's lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology.
- We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- The Commercial Analyst will be responsible for supporting the development of the overall commercial strategy and leading the implementation and execution across the business portfolio to optimize volume growth and margin improvement.
- To execute successfully, you will be will work across product, business development, agribusiness and agriculture production segments of the business to shape our pricing strategy and market-penetration and consolidation pricing plans, grow the strategic pricing capability for the business by continually reviewing and developing pricing approaches; analyzing competitor pricing matched with market expectations to determine the ideal target price for existing and new products of the business.
- Analyzing the impact of the movement of various macro-economic indicators on the business, and performing competitor analysis,
- Identifying pricing frameworks and drafting strategic pricing plans for existing and new product / service offerings, developing and executing pricing strategies, price setting, and profitability management;
- Performing data and trend analysis of all revenue generating transactions / activities, developing forecasts and making fact-based recommendations to achieve competitive market positioning and improved margins,
- Continuous evaluation of pricing performance and execute changes within the overall strategy to achieve business KPIs,
- Collaborate with client-facing teams to ensure regular customer feedback is incorporated into pricing methodologies and strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree, MSC / MBA preferred
- Membership of Professional Pricing Membership (PPS) will be an added advantage
- 5+ years' pricing management experience in either business-to-business (B2B) or business-to-consumer (B2C) within FCMG and executing successfully in price modeling and delivering on pricing strategies,
- Strong commercial knowledge including trend and sensitivity analysis,
- Ability to work cross-functionally and under pressure while managing a large number of complex activities simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, research capabilities, and curious learner who stays on top of current and emerging industry and client trends
- Team player who is open minded, flexible and willing to incorporate other people's perspectives
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Must be a High performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation.
- An outside-the-box thinker with a start-up attitude.
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff.
- A bold and strategic leader who can work in a diverse team
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation
- Must be very strong at execution and executing within timelines.
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible time and days of work
- Subsidized lunch
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and even more
- Executive Confidential Secretary
- Executive Assistant at Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited
- Personal Assistant to the Chairman
- Admin & Finance Officer
- Telemarketer Job at AnyJob Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD)
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager Job at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Deport Liaison Officer Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Stock Point Coordinator Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited