Communications & Administrative Analyst Job at Ventures Platform
Ventures Platform - We are a leading source of capital, capacity building, support and advocacy for under-served entrepreneurs, communities and institutions, enabling them enhance the creation of wealth and development in Africa. We are an impact-driven tribe, thinking people first at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Communications & Administrative Analyst
Job Location: Abia
- We are on the lookout for a Communications & Administrative Analyst to support our program coordinator in ensuring that the desired goals and outcomes of one of our Projects in Imo State are met by performing the following duties.
This role will be primarily responsible for:
- Providing dedicated support to the Program to ensure all secretarial and administrative tasks are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Managing the internal and external communications strategies and campaigns of the Program.
- Generating periodic reports to our stakeholders.
- Managing the Social Media Community, Coordinating and Distributing Content
- Maintain a standard operating procedure document and data bank for collecting and collating different kinds of data that could improve program planning.
- Ensure that the documents saved on the teams google drive folder is always updated and appropriately saved in right folders
- Ensuring the program design, delivery and documentation is done efficiently and effectively and are adaptive to changing circumstances.
- Assisting with meetings, presentations, reviews and performance reporting
- Scheduling and organizing meetings and travel arrangements. Handling the requisition and retirement of program expenses.
- Providing administrative and logistics support for program activities such as events and training.
- Maintaining a tracking system for major scheduled events and activities. Supporting the program manager to manage the program calendar.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Basic photography skills
- Capacity to manage and prioritize a high workload, working to tight deadlines
- Proven time management and organizational skills, delivering work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to provide advice and interpretation of policy and procedures associated with program management.
- Intermediate skills in the use of MSWord, Excel and Powerpoint to prepare, proof and edit a range of written material including correspondence and reports.
- Personal Assistant to the MD / CEO at a reputable company
- Secretary Job at Dreams Skills Placement Agency
- Personal Assistant Job at a reputable company
- Personal Assistant to MD at WECC Limited
- Customer Care Support
- Personal Assistant Job at Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited
- Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO at Institute of Credit Administration
- Personal Assistant Job at Manufacturing & Resources Development Limited
- Office Manager / PA Job at Vinci Hair Clinic
- Secretary Job at Cleanergreen Solutions