Communications Analyst Job at Credo Advisory
Credo Advisory is a strategic communications firm that specializes in designing and implementing strategic, operational and tactical communications initiatives. We provide a full suite of communications support to our clients, which include public relations and advocacy, marketing, government relations, media relations, crisis communications, digital communications, and capacity building. Credo offers focused and integrated approaches to strategic communications to ensure we meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations. We are dedicated to bringing innovative ideas, thought leadership and insights with a global (and local) perspective to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Communications Analyst
Job Location: Nigeria
- Credo is looking to hire a Communications Analyst to support the development, implementation and monitoring of communication strategies.
- The Communications Analyst will work closely with the Chief Executive and Senior Communications Analyst to manage client projects and day-to-day company activities.
The Communications Analyst will:
- Assist with the development of Credo related literature, deliverables and other materials to promote Credo’s communications objectives.
- Support dissemination of Credo and project external communications by producing and disseminating an extensive range of materials (e.g. reports, emails, meeting minutes, newsletter, brochures, fact sheets, etc.).
- Assist with Credo business development activities, such as proposals, whitepapers, conferences, and thought leadership materials.
- Support Credo engagement and outreach activities for client services, interacting with senior-level government and donor partners to build and strengthen relationships on behalf of the company.
- Develop and execute strategic communications plans for client projects.
- Provide support to the Chief Executive on all administrative and managerial activities
- Assist and coordinate the implementation of client and/or project communications initiatives.
- Assist in planning and organizing high quality/high profile press and client related events.
- Manage various databases.
- Data Analyst Job at Nokia Nigeria
- Data Analyst Job at Global Shine Link
- Investment Analyst Job at Lidya
- IT Business Analyst Job at RyteGate Technologies
- Business Analyst Job at Andela Nigeria
- Business Analyst Job at Total Health Trust Limited
- 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment for Specialist, Revenue Assurance
- Customer Insights and Growth Specialist Job at Interswitch
- Quality Control Officer
- Dashboard and Analytics Lead