Communications Analyst Job at Credo Advisory
Credo Advisory is a strategic communications firm that specializes in designing and implementing strategic, operational and tactical communications initiatives. We provide a full suite of communications support to our clients, which include public relations and advocacy, marketing, government relations, media relations, crisis communications, digital communications, and capacity building. Credo offers focused and integrated approaches to strategic communications to ensure we meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations. We are dedicated to bringing innovative ideas, thought leadership and insights with a global (and local) perspective to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Communications Analyst
Job Location: Nigeria
- Credo is looking to hire a Communications Analyst to support the development, implementation and monitoring of communication strategies.
- The Communications Analyst will work closely with the Chief Executive and Senior Communications Analyst to manage client projects and day-to-day company activities.
The Communications Analyst will:
- Assist with the development of Credo related literature, deliverables and other materials to promote Credo’s communications objectives.
- Support dissemination of Credo and project external communications by producing and disseminating an extensive range of materials (e.g. reports, emails, meeting minutes, newsletter, brochures, fact sheets, etc.).
- Assist with Credo business development activities, such as proposals, whitepapers, conferences, and thought leadership materials.
- Support Credo engagement and outreach activities for client services, interacting with senior-level government and donor partners to build and strengthen relationships on behalf of the company.
- Develop and execute strategic communications plans for client projects.
- Provide support to the Chief Executive on all administrative and managerial activities
- Assist and coordinate the implementation of client and/or project communications initiatives.
- Assist in planning and organizing high quality/high profile press and client related events.
- Manage various databases.
- Maintenance Operations Analyst Job at Biswal Limited
- Quality Control Officer Job at Adcem Health Care
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for Analyst, Network Management
- Quality Control Manager Job at Therapeutic Laboratories Nigeria Limited
- Business Analyst Job at Emerging Platforms Group
- Senior Analyst, Capital Market Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Reporter Job at CEOAFRICA
- Microbiologist at Therapeutic Laboratories Nigeria Limited
- Chemical Analyst at Therapeutic Laboratories Nigeria Limited
- Quality Control Officer Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited