Communications Consultant Job at RTI International
RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Clients rely on us to answer questions that demand an objective and multidisciplinary approach—one that integrates expertise across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development. We believe in the promise of science, and we are inspired every day to deliver on that promise for the good of people, communities, and businesses around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Communications Consultant
Job Location: Abuja
- RTI International in collaboration with Plan International and other partners is implementing a 4-year USAID funded Effective Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (E-WASH) project. E-WASH will provide technical assistance to state governments to improve urban water service delivery by strengthening the governance, financial, and technical viability of six (6) state water boards (SWBs) in Nigeria.
- This is part of the United States Government’s (USG) efforts working with the Federal Government to address the heart of the challenges faced by the urban water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) services. The overall goal is improvement of urban water and sanitation service delivery.
- The USAID Effective Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (E-WASH) program, is seeking to identify an Abuja based Communications Consultant to review, edit, revise and finalize project deliverables, namely the weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reports. In addition, this may include the drafting, review and/or finalizing of press releases as needed;
Specific tasks may include:
- Coordinate content creation, review, revise and finalize weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports. This will include helping to coordinate inputs from seven offices to ensure content is included and complete, reviewing content and editing content. Reports should be branded according to the USAID Marking and Branding Guidelines.
- As relevant, develop or edit content and format for a press release to share according to client requirements.
- Provide any other communications support that may be required.
- Eight finalized weekly reports
- Four finalized bi-weekly reports
- Two finalized monthly reports
- Press releases, as relevant.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of Master's degree in a related field
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressive, work experience in development communications, report writing, editing and developing high quality communications product
- Demonstrated strength and experience providing similar technical assistance with international development project
- Evidence of similar work done for USG-funded or other international development project will be an added advantage
- The Level of Effort (LOE) for this assignment is forty (40) workdays. Contract duration is effective June 24th and completion date of August 23rd, 2019. Note: Engagement days may not run concurrently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV in not more than 5 pages to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Senior Business Consultant Recruitment at H.Pierson
- Investment and Financial Advisory Service Consultant Job at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Consultant II: Development and Finalization of SOPs for cHMIS at the National Level Recruitment at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Experienced Real Estate Marketing Consultant Job at Landmark Corporate Realty Limited
- Consultant, Obstetrics & Gynecology (Female) Job at Lily Hospitals Limited
- Head of Strategy & Planning
- Functional Consultant Job at AGL Consulting Limited
- Consultant for Health Financing Job at Palladium Group
- Consultant ; Graphic Designer Job at Pact Consult Limited
- International Consultant Job at United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)