Community Health Extension Worker Job at DEDA Hospital
DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
Job Location: Abuja
Role Requirements: 2 Shifts.
- Applicants must possess minimum of OND in Community Health field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Successful applicants will be contacted for immediate resumption.
- Registered Nurse Job at Krystal Medical Centre
- Medical Officer Job at Zenith Care Hospital
- Nursing Officer Job at Zenith Care Hospital
- HMO Officer Job at Zenith Care Hospital
- Pharmacy Technician Job at Zenith Care Hospital
- Optometrist Job at St Edmund’s
- NYSC Dentist Recruitment at Solid Rock Hospital
- Paediatrician - Malaria Peak Season Job at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Entry Level Health Officer Job at Cotton Suites Limited
- Pharmacy Technician / Trainee at PEARLDROPS HEALTHCARE STAFFING