Compliance Officer Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Compliance Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Finance, Business Management or a related field.
- 3 - 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Risk & Compliance Manager Job at MKOBO MICROFINANCE BANK
- Risk Advisor (Marketing) Job at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- Compliance Officer Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Risk Advisor Job at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- Safety & Compliance Officer Recruitment at Clogintng Nigeria
- Chief Risk Officer Job at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Risk Specialist Job at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Landover Company Limited Recruitment for Risk Management Officer
- Head, Compliance Recruitment at Deloitte Nigeria
- Risk Mitigation Intern Recruitment at GE Nigeria