The Institute of Credit Administration is looking to employ fit and proper person to fill the position of a Computer Operator in our organization.
Job Position: Computer Operator
The applicant must possess all of the following qualifications:
- Age – 21-25 years
- The person must have diploma from a good computer school with minimum of 1 year learning experience.
- Required to have typing speed of 50-120 wpm.
- The person must have minimum of two years working experience.
- The person must not leave too far away from Lagos Island.
- The person must be good in website browsing
- The person must be either a secondary school certificate or minimum of OND holder.
Method of Application
If you meet all of these requirements, please send your application with detailed CV to:
Institute of Credit Administration,
213, Igbosere Street, 4th Floor, Lagos Island, Lagos.
- Associate, Information Technology
- Senior Information Communication Technology Associate at UNICEF Nigeria
- IT Support Specialist
- Interactive Designer
- Senior IT System Administrator at Swift Networks Limited
- Chief Technology Officer at First Bank of Nigeria
- Maventeq Systems Intern
- Customer Experience Project Manager at Jumia Nigeria
- IT Business Analyst