Content Creator Assistant Job at Domeo Resources International
Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organisation which proffers HR and Management Consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organisational problems develops improvement plans, deploys those plans and monitors the plans to ensure improved organisational performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Creator Assistant
Job Location: Abuja Abuja (FCT) ,
Employment Type: Full-time
- The content creator shall assist in the writing and publishing of the company’s products and services for web pages, social media etc. The ideal candidate should be good in creating digital contents, generating traffic and leads for business
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Promote content on social networks, monitor engagements, comments, shares and other analytics
- Write, edit, review, and update contents for company websites, blogs, marketing materials and relevant platforms.
- Research industry related topics
- Maintain good updates on websites as the need arises.
- Assist the team with creative promotional materials.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports etc.
- Accompany the MD for meetings when necessary
- Take minutes of meetings attended with the MD and circulate accordingly
- Review print and online resources to gather relevant information
- Research and plan out effective and engaging content ideas for industry related topics
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A University degree in the Social Sciences or Arts/related discipline
- 1-2 years cognate experience in sales and digital marketing
- Hands-on experience with content marketing
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written, editing and oral communications in English language
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suites
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Corel draw and other design packages in creating contents
Behavioural Qualities/ Other Competencies:
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation
- Ability to translate objectives into everyday activities
- Ability to solve problems, continuously improve and adapt the ideas of others
- Passionate, enthusiastic and inquisitive with strong appetite for growth
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Current Job Opportunities at a Real Estate Compnany
- Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Fostaco Limited
- Sales Executive / Marketer Job at Oxford international Group
- Creative Writer / Social Media Manager Job at MasterMindsHRSG
- Social Media Manager / Personal Assistant to CEO
- Communications Manager Job at Sabi Hub
- Digital Marketing Officer Job at a reputable company
- Marketing Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Sales and Marketing Operation Coordinator Job at Westingate Group
- Job Recruitment at Ifophia Talent Initiative