Content Developer Job at Winco Foam Industries Limited
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Developer
Job Location: Tunga Maje, Abuja (FCT)
- The Content Writer will report to the Head of Brand & Marketing.
- The ideal candidate must possess strong knowledge of the various social media platforms and will be responsible for contributing to designs, monitoring and posting on all our social media platforms.
- He/she will research, prepare, write and edit online content for marketing front-end web development
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Responsibilities cover developing relevant engaging, creative and innovative content to enlighten clients and promote the organization’s work and brand
- Add to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives of our brand.
- Draft and review product design and requirements documents
- Utilize industry and organizational knowledge to develop ideas and content.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns
- Creating, writing and managing user documentation for company products.
- Organize material for project, plan arrangement or outline, and write synopsis. Private and Confidential
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs
- Review, submit for approval, and revise written material to meet personal standards and satisfy needs of client, publisher, director, or producer
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication, English Language or any related discipline.
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in marketing
- Good teamwork skills
- Graphics ability i.e strong knowledge of Canva
- Good Communication skill (oral & Written)
- Leadership & Adaptability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good Interpersonal Relations skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Digital Marketer (NYSC) Recruitment at Rotation and Precision Machines Limited
- Public Relations Associate Recruitment at Evaluate Media
- Experienced Loan Marketer Job at Alert Microfinance Bank
- Social Media Manager / Content Creator Job at Essential Interiors Magazine
- Digital Marketer Job at Tempkers
- Front Desk Officer / Social Media Manager Job at Cashir App
- Communication and CSR Specialist Job at Interswitch
- Social Media Personnel Recruitment at Matrix Design & Works Limited
- Digital Marketing Intern (NYSC) Recruitment at Havana Specialist Hospital
- Digital Marketer Recruitment at Monmartt Baby Store