Content Editor / QA Job at Tek Experts
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Editor / QA
Job Location: Nigeria
About the Role
- The Content Editor / QA is a person who thrives in a pro-active, detail-oriented, and fast-paced environment.
- In this role, you will ensure that the final product observes the company’s quality standards, implementing inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the delivery of satisfactory outcomes. Should any defects be found, it is up to this role to apply corrective actions
- You will be working with Program Managers / Instructional Designers and SMEs to quality check the digital and live learning experiences that have been developed to support course objectives.
What You’ll be Doing
- Plan, execute and oversee inspection and testing of the incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables.
- Analyzes and investigates product and content complaints, and completes proper documentation
- Develops new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation.
- Work with Program Managers / Instructional Designers and SMEs to understand content, design, look and feel, and user experience that support course objectives.
- Conduct UAT process before publishing content.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Professional certification on six sigma, quality auditor, quality matters is a plus.
- Experience with learning ecosystem technologies (LMS, content management)
- Understanding of authoring tools
- Knowledge of testing best practices, version control and defect management.
- Knowledge of different e-learning formats (.MP4, SCORM or xAPI)
- Analysis of content quality data
- Development of content quality indicators.
- Background in adult learning preferred.
- Experience working on a global team and large-scale learning programs.
- Ability to develop learning that is creative, engaging, and effective.
- UX and visual / graphic design is a plus
- Data Entry Officer Job at George Houston Resources Limited
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Openings
- Blogger Job at Creatrix Empire International Limited
- Lonadek Nigeria Recruitment for a Freelance Writer
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Opening
- Content Writer Job at Transsnet Group
- Data Officer Job at Sightsavers
- Field Data Entry Officer Job at Mentapp Solutions Limited
- Content Writer Job at Combo Cave
- Creative Storyteller Job at Afrilearn