Content Writer Job at Emotion Press
Emotion Press - We are the Nigerian publisher of several highly acclaimed and award winning titles distributed in Africa, Europe and North America. Established in 2011, we are strongly bent on projecting young voices to the world literary stage through our innovative and affordable publishing packages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Writer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full time
- The candidate's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
- Ideal candidate must be familiar with producing online content and have an eye for details.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Develop content for emails, internal communications product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Proofread and edit all content prepared by the agency before deployment on social
- Submit work to Manager PR & Communications for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Time on Page
- Pages Per Session
- Scroll Depth
- Page Speed
- Email Subscribers
- Mobile Rankings and Search Traffic
- Social Shares
- Likes and Comments
- Unique Visits
- Inbound Links
- Social Media Followers
- Traffic from Social Media
- Bounce Rate.
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriting, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Ability to meet deadlines despite handling multiple projects concurrently
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Effective communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- TV Producer Job at Smooth Promotions
- Content Creator Job at Italian Coffee Ventures
- Communication Officer Job at Pullus
- Programme Manager Job at RevenStrat
- Media / Videographer Job at Duenoproperty
- Journalist Job at BBC World Service
- Job Vacancies at Mastercard Foundation
- Job Vacancies at Janed Web Studio
- Event Manager Job at Amitouch Global Concepts Limited
- Program Development Advisor Job at Cuso International