Corporate Sales Executive Job at FlexEdge Limited
FlexEdge Limited - Our client in the Automotive industry is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Corporate Sales Executive (Tyres)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking to engage the services of a Corporate Sales Executive (TYRES) to join our team. The objectives of this role are:
- Contact, Present, Demo and sell products and services to organizations, businesses or government agencies.
- Give product information to potential clients and answer questions
- Represent our clients as required
- Build relationship with clients in order to convince them to buy company’s Automobiles, products and services
- Coordinates sales efforts with marketing programs while understanding and promoting company programs.
- Generating sales leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals and targets
- Gives sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Helps to determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Provides and ensures after-sales service to existing customers
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
- Ensures customer requests and products get to them promptly
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports.
- Obtain deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in corporate sales role, preferably Automobile sales environment.
- Experience in bespoke sales of automobile will be added advantage
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with high-end value customers
Knowledge, Skills, Competence and Abilities:
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics in the automobile industry.
- A commitment to excellent customer engagement
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Ability to deliver on given targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great Negotiation skills
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the "Job Title" as subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Field Sales Executive Job at MyTopGrade
- Sales Representative Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Latest Job Opportunities at Omnibiz Africa
- Job Vacancies at VIP Express Tourism Limited
- Financial Sales Executive / Relationship Manager Recruitment
- Sales Personnel Job at Sysbarnet
- HR and Business Development Executive Job at Aideplanet Limited
- Experienced Sales Personnel Job at Conrad Consulting
- Retail Sales Executive Job at Mutual Benefit life Assurance
- Sales Executive Job at IFGREEN industries and Investment limited