B. Adedipe Associate Limited - Our client, a National licensed, leading Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Corporate Strategist
Job Location: Lagos
- The Corporate Strategist will have a passion for innovation and creativity that can drive the goals and objectives of the bank as well as a mindset for world-class results.
- S/he will shape the strategic agenda, providing relevant and timely internal and external analysis, identifying strategic opportunities and making recommendations to the Executive.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the CEO and the leadership team in driving the development of corporate and SBU strategic plans.
- Analyze market trends and competitor actions to understand implications and recommend potential changes to the bank’s strategy.
- Review the strategic plan and advise changes (as necessary) towards the next plan period.
- Plan and execute projects/initiatives aimed at strengthening the framework for operations across the bank’s business units.
- Continuously critique the bank’s business model to ensure it aligns with the bank's mission and values based on internal and external needs assessment.
- Collaborate with Human Resources and other key stakeholders across business units to develop people strategies and execute tasks relating to the delivery of the bank’s strategic initiatives.
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed the marketing and business goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Management, Engineering or a related discipline; MBA or relevant professional qualification/certification is added advantage.
- Not less than 7 years’ work experience, including in a financial Institution preferably in any of the following areas: strategic planning, loan origination and operations risk management.
- Proven experience in planning, execution and leadership of new business strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; articulate and persuasive communicator with excellent presentation skills as well as proven analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to motivate colleagues and inspire potential clients.
- Innovative, proactive and analytical.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Age 30-35 Years.
- Olohi Integrated Farms Limited Recruitment for Director of Operations
- Operations Officer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Group Accounts Manager Job at Culminate Consulting
- Habike Queens World Limited Recruitment for Operations Manager
- MasterMindsHRSG Recruitment for Project Director
- Construction Project Manager Job at SA&B Mega Resources
- Project Manager Job at COOPI
- TITILAYO ODUS&COMPANY LTD Recruitment for Project Management Officer
- Brand Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Project Management Officer Job at Easterly Global Limited