CPP Panel Officer Job at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: CPP Panel Officer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function/Domain: Refinery Operations Process ISBL and Offsites
- We are looking for operations, Captive power plant panel officer Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- A Panel Officers- GTG, HRSG, UB, BOP, STG Steam System & CT-1
- Handling the panel operation, for smooth Start Up, Shut Down and Handling Emergencies & Trouble Shooting of their respective section.
- Maintains all operating parameters in line with instructions of Shift Supervisor.
- Instructs field operators on the field adjustments to be made from time to time for maintaining the plant parameters and reports to Shift in Charge.
- Coordinates with Instrument technicians to attend to the instruments / controllers/ transmitters/ control valves etc. and maintain the control systems.
- Maintains a record of bypass of safety interlocks and ensures approvals are available from competent authority for the same.
- Fully conversant with DCS operation. B. Panel Officers ECS-
- Handling the ECS panel operation and AVR and Synchronization of Incoming Generator.
- Observation and Monitoring of entire Electrical System i.e. generation @ 11 kV and distribution @ 66 kV.
- Isolating & charging various Bus Bars, as and when required.
- Charging and changeover of various “Distribution Transformer”.
- Co-ordination for proper and safe Isolation and de-energization of Motors and line up and energization of various motors.
- Conversant with Operation and Commissioning of 66 kV/ 11 kV/0.4 kV, Switchgear, Power & Distribution Transformers, UPS, Battery Charger etc.
- Conversant with reading of electrical circuits and trouble-shooting of faults. INITIAL PROJECT ACTIVITIES
- Provision of input to engineering from operations perspective on start-up/shutdown systems, isolation, bypasses, drains, safety, etc.
- Preparation of block systems and sub-systems
- Preparation of detailed operating manuals and procedures
- Preparation of training program materials, other input and assistance as needed
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- BE / B. Tech Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 5 years of experience in operation of one or two area among GTG, HRSG, UB, BOP & STG; Or 10 years of experience in operation of one or two area among GTG, HRSG, UB, BOP & STG
- Site Electrical Engineer Job at Venture Garden Nigeria
- Lead Technician Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Inspection Engineer (M/F) Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- PS Implementation Consultant/Software Engineer Job at NCR Corporation
- Electrical Engineer Job at Daiik Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer (HVAC) Job at Daiik Engineering
- Electrical Engineer
- Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Senior Piping Engineer - Expat
- Electrical Engineer Job at SPIE Oil & Gas