Creative Videographer Job at Nomba
Nomba, launched in 2017 as "Kudi.ai", is a chatbot that responds to financial requests on social apps. Nomba has since evolved to empower independent businesses to act as neighborhood banks offering basic financial services such as cash withdrawal, transfer and bill payments to all Nigerians, especially those in underserved communities. Today we process more than $500m in payments monthly.
With a vision to enable economic prosperity by supercharging businesses to run efficiently and meet their goals, nomba is making it easier for businesses to accept payments, make payments and manage their operations. With over 250 employees and more than 150,000 businesses on our platform across the country, we are creating a distinct gateway into the digital economy by providing businesses with access to everyday tools that simplify payments and drive their growth. With these easy-to-use tools, businesses of all sizes can now accept, process and manage payments online and offline while optimizing their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Creative Videographer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- As a creative videographer you get to work with our production team within our small-but-mighty Design team.
- You will work closely with our content specialist, growth hackers, marketers, and business peeps; all of whom collaborate to shed light on our passion, drive, stories, experience, and knowledge with the world
- We're looking for someone who can easily bring concepts to life, energetic, creative, and inspired.
About the Role
- Plan, film, and direct visual content to increase brand awareness and generate leads
- Tools maintenance, and ensuring all the necessary types of equipment are available per shoot
- Collaborate with internal/external production crew to land solid creative outcomes
- Collaborate with the Growth and Marketing function to conceptualize and execute campaigns
- Produce creative storyboards
- Video edit post-production footage ( project organization, color grading, motion graphics, asset management, file optimization, linear editing)
- Tell amazing brand stories (Customers, employees)
- Work hand-in-hand with our production crew, internal/external, to deliver creative, functional video content
- Development, planning, and implementation of efficient production processes
- Adhering to tight production schedules
- Ability to plan and manage on set conflict
- Motion graphics skills.
- At least 3 years of video editing and creative content creation experience
- Proficiency with production tools - Camera, sound, lighting, and others
- After Effect, Premier Pro, Photoshop, Final Cut, and other relevant production software proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team player
- A good reel of actual work
- Calm under pressure and comfortable with a fast-paced work environment
- Passion for storytelling
- Attention to detail
- Motion graphics professional.
- Job Vacancies at Brainiac Global Solutions
- Graphic Design Specialist Job at Swift Networks Limited
- Graphics and Presentation Designer Job at Bmonie Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at HR Hive
- Job Openings at HRLeverage Africa
- Graphic Designer Job at Evans Industries
- Job Openings at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Creative Designer Job at Promasidor
- Branding Specialist Job at ASL Contractors
- Graphic Designer Job at Andela