Credit Coordinator Job at Okazi Finance Limited
Okazi Finance Limited, a growing finance institute is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Credit Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
- Heading credit committees and taking loan decisions on a daily basis ensuring a high quality loan portfolio, whilst creating an open discussion among credit committee members
- Being proactive and making recommendations on how to improve the company’s credit policy and procedures
- Supervising and analyzing the results of team members on a regular basis; ensuring the fulfillment of quantitative and qualitative targets for the group.
- Participation in business budgeting, budget controlling, staffing and resources management.
- Ensure that rules and regulations in credit procedures are respected across the various products
- Anticipating, identifying and promptly addressing tasks and issues that arise
- Proposing recommendations to management on performance improvement, risk control strengthening and workflow efficiency improvement.
- Supporting, coaching and mentoring team members to ensure that the quality of work produced by team members is in compliance with organizational standards and procedures, and legislation at all times.
- Manage and grow credit portfolio
- Responsible for all areas of credit staff management including training and development, monitoring, evaluating and managing performance.
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience in lending supervisory role of a National MFB.
- B.Sc or HND in any related field
- Previous work experience as a Credit Coordinator.
- Good understanding of the legal complexities of loans, payment plans, and interest rates.
- Proficient in Accounting and Office software.
- Ability to reconcile complex debtors accounts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to deal with problematic clients.
- Proven strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to meet set targets
- Post graduate qualification /Professional certification will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating "Credit Coordinator" as subject of your mail.
- Accountant Job at Deinde Odusanya and Co.
- Branch Financial Accountant Job at Opay
- Ongoing Recruitment for Internal Controls Analyst at Cummins Inc.
- Cashier Job at the Eye foundation hospital
- Accountant Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Client Account Officer Job at Sophia ERP Limited
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment for an Account Manager
- Accounts Officer Job at Anadach Group
- Account/Admin Executive Job at Padoserve Limited