Customer Account Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN), which has remained a milestone in Nigeria's automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. And in the build-up to actualize the dream, 16 reputable vehicle manufacturing companies were invited to tender their proposals for the establishment of a vehicle assembly plant in the country. Thus, with the high acceptability and demand of Peugeot vehicles in the country, the proposal of Automobile Peugeot France (AP France) scaled through on May 7, 1971.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Account Officer
Job Code: CAO0316
Reports to: Head, Treasury
Job Division/Department/Unit: Finance Division
Job Level/Grade: Officer
- Provides support to overall sales effectiveness by implementing credit control processes through extension of credit to customers who are deemed a good credit risk, and minimizing risk of loss from bad debts by restricting or denying credit to customers who are not a good credit risk.
- Reviews all customer applications for credit and evaluates customers' credit worthiness using standard appraisal instrument in line with organizational policy.
- Monitors debt recovery procedures working with the sales, customer and account receivable officers.
- Prepares monthly customer credit performance reports.
Qualification and Experience Required
Education & Experience:
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
- 2-3 year's cognate post qualification experience and 2 years working experience in Debt Collection/Prevention would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of local automobile or manufacturing industry.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Financial Planning and management
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Tax planning and management
- Treasury management
- Management accounting
- Credit control