Customer Care Officer
Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited - We are on a Quest to build a thriving business in the Oil and Engineering Industry. Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited is a value-driven company offering full-service in oil and gas, as well as engineering service. We offer engineering, design, procurement, steel and fabrication services as well as provide customized integrated services specific to clients, to include cost-effective delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Care Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- A reputable Oil & Gas Company in the downstream sector is poised for high growth. To meet this new requirement, the company is looking for talented & experienced candidate for the role of Customer Service
- The Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage large number of incoming calls
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Promptly answers telephone calls to the main console and appropriately directs callers.
- Receives clients, job applicants, and other visitors to the firm in a courteous and professional manner, determines their needs, and directs them to the appropriate desk; obtains each visitor’s data and ensures that he/she has an appointment or is expected.
- Assist admin in collating information such as employment, medical, and other records.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle walk in and phone inquiries/sales of Premium Motor Spirit (PMS), automotive gas oil (Diesel), dual purpose kerosene (DPK), fuel oils and other products.
- Processes customer orders according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Provide general product support to Quest customers (Distributors and dealers), end-users. Support will be provided by telephone, email, or Webex.
- Supports sales administration and account management and interacts regularly with sales team, colleagues from other departments such as procurement, technical and human resources.
- Bachelor's Degree in related filed from a recognised institution
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Customer Sales Officer
- Customer Relations Officer
- Client Relationship Intern Officer Job at Ellae Creative Branding Agency
- Front Desk Officer/Receptionist
- Client Service Officer
- Client Service Manager
- Customer Relationship Officer
- Front Desk Executive
- Client Account Manager - Process Management Division at AOS Orwell
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings