Customer Liaison Officer (Graduate Trainee Program) at Newrest Group
Newrest Nigeria EPZE is a specialist in out-of-home food service, it is the only major Catering company active in all Catering and related Hospitality segments: Airline Catering, Buy-on-Board, Duty-free on Board, Contract Catering, Remote Site and Support Services, Rail Catering, Airport and Motorway Retail Concession. With an employee base of over 29,500 employees world-wide in 57 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Liaison Officer (Graduate Trainee Program)
Job Location: Airport Road, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Program offers Several Opportunities
- Grow with an organisation where you are offered a challenging and rewarding experience, great career opportunity, and a fun place to work.
- As a tenet of career development, Newrest creates a culture of continuous learning tailored to the needs and aspirations of the employees and the business itself.
- As a participant in the graduate trainee programme, your personal development is of priority to the business. The organisation will provide an environment where trainees will be exposed to high-level business operations and saddled with worthy responsibilities from the start and will be supported by a mentor to help you push through. This program gives you the chance to grow into a future leader of the organisation.
- Provide support in for all operational processes for economic and efficient service delivery
- Provide support in implementing the commercial planning process in coordination with the standard procedures of cross-functional departments.
- Ensure service deliveries are accurately invoiced through weekly and monthly reconciliation with invoicing department.
- Provide relevant support in conducting evaluation of key account commercial plans by generating forecasts from historical data.
- Menu Prepare menu specifications, crew information, schedule, and cycle change
- Investigate and resolve all customers’ enquiries, complaints and queries within record time
- Confirm delivery slips with the unit
- Prompt communication of information menu change, packing plan and galley plan and other relevant information to concerned departments.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Customer Service Officer Job at Ciuci
- Customer Service Representative Job at Kalosbiblion Ventures
- Customer Service Associate Job at M.Okubor Solar Enterprises
- Job Vacancies at LEAM Consulting Limited
- IT / Customer Support Officer Job at LEAM Consulting Limited
- Ticketing Officer GDS Professional (Amadeus and Galileo) Job at Aspom Travel Agency
- Customer Care / Inventory Officer Job at Sales Force Consulting
- Customer Care Representative Job at Gracias Group
- Rosabon Financial Service Recruitment for Graduate Sales Trainee
- 2023 Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance Programme