Customer Relations Personnel Job at Dawn Michaels School
Dawn Michaels School provides a joyful learning environment that nurtures children to reach their educational and personal potentials DMS School recognizes that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed. Therefore, we respect the individual needs of children; foster a caring and creative environment; and emphasize the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of each child.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Relations Personnel
Job Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Christian Nursery and Primary School located in Lagos State needs the services of a qualified and competent Customer Relations Personnel
The candidate will be required to:
- Answer phone calls in a pleasant, informed manner for the purpose of providing information, and creating a good image of the school
- Manage telephone message system (office hours, inclement weather and other recorded messages.)
- Receive and welcome incoming students, families and guests respectfully and professionally.
- Assist in all aspects of maintaining a professional front office, including but not limited to, fielding and directing incoming phone calls to the appropriate staff member in a timely, professional manner, filing and copying and faxing of sensitive information.
- Understand, accept, and abide by the school’s philosophy and mission statement in all his/her school activities.
- Develop a positive, welcoming and caring climate in the Front Office.
- Consistently exhibit high standards of professional conduct.
- Effectively perform all other duties as assigned by The Management Team.
- Arrive punctually, be prepared for each school day, and maintain regular attendance.
- Carry out basic clerical skills and knowledge of office practices and procedures that involve the operation of standard office equipment such as personal computer, copier, fax, and associated equipment that can be learned on the job within a short period of time.
- Assist students and others with routine problems and will refer non-routine items to a supervisor.
- Work with courtesy, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with others, and the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Type routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, records, bulletins, orders and other office documents from sources such as rough drafts, notes, and oral instructions.
- Receive, count, open, unpack, date, stamp, record, sort and distribute incoming mail, documents, books, materials and supplies following established procedures.
- Sort and stamp out-going correspondence, address envelope and package, and prepare printed matter and other materials for mailing.
- Enter information or data to personal computer or computer terminal following established procedures.
The candidate should be able to:
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification.
- Demonstrate previous experience working in an organisation that provides services to children.
- Establish an online presence by creating and managing advertising campaigns in social media for the school.
- Combine marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue; working with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
- Read, comprehend and apply job-related written materials, and make decisions in accordance with applicable school system policies and procedures.
- Perform basic arithmetical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers, fractions and decimals) and compute percentages.
- Communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain satisfactory working relationships with other employees, children, and the general public.
- Write legibly.
- Honor confidential information.
- For ease of transit, the candidate must reside in Okota/Isolo/Ijesha or it's environs but not further than Oshodi or Ikotun.
- The applicant must NOT be older than 30 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in PDF Format only to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Digital Marketer / Customer Service Representative Job at Toc Consult
- Customer Service Officer Job at ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited
- Supplier Service Officer Job at TradeDepot
- Customer Service Agent Job at Transcorp Hilton
- Bukkha Hospitality Limited Recruitment for a Frontliner
- Customer Service Representative Job at Zenith Carex International
- Digital Marketer / Customer Care Representative Recruitment
- Job Openings at Klasha
- Job Recruitment at synapse services
- Job Opportunities at Telecommunications Solutions Limited