Customer Service Officer Recruitment at Lagoon Hospitals
Lagoon Hospitals has consistently been providing healthcare of international standards in Nigeria. Established in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute, and commencing operations in 1986 as a provider of integrated healthcare services, Lagoon Hospitals is currently the largest private healthcare services Group in Nigeria with six healthcare facilities.
Lagoon Hospitals is the only Nigerian Hospital group accredited by the Joint Commission International, and one of two groups in Sub-Saharan African to be so accredited. The Hospitals was first accredited in 2011 and re-accredited in 2015, 2018 and 2021
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for attaining flawless level of service at all points of customer contact, and enable superior quality experience for patients/visitors.
- Candidates with experience in the Healthcare, Telecommunications or Hospitality Industries are encouraged to apply.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Manage patient admission and discharge processes.
- Schedule / Book patients to visit consultants.
- Provide exceptional service to all points of customer contact.
- Appropriate and timely patient admission.
- Handle enquiries / telephone calls and messages professionally.
- Liaise and work with clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure flawless level of service at all points of customer contact.
- Clinic management
- Achieve heightened levels of patient satisfaction/experience
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals:
- Management of customers’ grievances
- Error-free registration of all categories of patients
- Appropriate and timely patient admission and discharge
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and policies.
- University Degree or Higher Diploma in Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Excellent communication skill
- Working knowledge and process improvement and operations management.
- Customer Service Orientation
- Computer Literacy.
- Pleasant disposition
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Service-oriented, courteous, team player.
- Customer Service Officer Job at vitalvida
- Rental Manager
- Front Desk Officer and Customer Service Executive Job at Simplinteriors Company
- Retail Customer Service Executive Job at Nicole Sinclair
- Facility Manager
- Customer Service Executive
- Event Centre Manager
- Customer Service Officer Job at Wallets Africa
- Experienced Curator / Product Development Analyst Recruitment at Mixta Africa
- Receptionist Recruitment at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation