Customer Service Representative Job at KPMG
KPMG Nigeria - Our client is a subsidiary of an innovative Multinational Fintech Company focused on providing financial inclusion to its customers across different continents. Our client provides Mobile Micro Finance Loans to its customers, creating opportunities for customers to improve their lifestyle, business while achieving their dreams.
Our client is desirous of filling a key role with best -in-class talent in terms of skills and experience for the position of:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Detailed Job Description
The suitable qualified candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Detailed Knowledge of company product to help inquiring customers.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in any relevant course from an accredited University
- 2 years working experience as a customer service representative
- Computer literate with an ability to use MS office suites effectively
- Ability to stay calm and manage irate customers.
- Experience providing chat support using chat clients like Intercom.
- Call Centre Agent Job at Simba Industries
- Guest Relations Officer Job at Workforce Group
- Client Relations Manager Job at Lotus Media
- Customer Care Executive Job at Poise Nigeria
- Customer Care Officer Job at Enercom Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Representative Job at Party Supplies and More
- Admin and Customer Service Lead
- Customer Service Representative Job at ConSol Limited
- Customer Care Officer Job at FMCG
- Call Center Representative Job at Akin-kunbi Nigeria limited