Customer Service Representative Job at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL) is an Engineering, Technology, Investment, and Consultancy Company that provides a strategic, flexible, experience, and innovative approach to delivering excellent services for its clients
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- The customer Service Representative shall be clients/customer’s point of contact for the company and shall be responsible for managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries, generating sales leads that develop into new customers, and identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- The Customer Service Representative will serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in relevant field.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commercial awareness.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Customer Sales Executive Job at Vitafoam Nigeria Plc
- Job Recruitment at PTK Consulting Limited
- Guest Service Executive Job at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
- Contact Centre Agent Job at Credit Direct Limited
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Partner, Customer Service
- Customer Service Representative Job at Keen British School
- Front Office / Room Supervisor Job at Residency Hotels Limited
- Amber Residence Limited Recruitment for a Receptionist (GSA)
- Bank Teller, Customer Service, Sales Executive Recruitment
- Call Center Agent Job at Colvi Limited (Studio24)