Customer Service Team Lead - Lagos
Fulfilgate Associates is a leading consulting firm established to offer cost reduction and revenue improvement solutions to both private companies and government institutions. Amongst other services, we work with our clients to design and implement the necessary framework from recruitment of the right employees to identification of training and manpower development needs; design training and manpower development programmes; implement the identified programmes and carry out post training evaluation to measure the impact and effectiveness of our trainings on the competencies of participants in their assigned tasks and responsibilities.
Our Client, a Consumer Lending Company is urgently recruiting for
Job Title: Customer Service Team Lead - Lagos
The Team Lead, Customer Service will be responsible for overseeing all company's customer service activities by directing and overseeing team members and ensuring the resolution of customer questions or complaints.
Duties and Responsibilities
Managing the company’s team of customer service personnel to effectively:
- Manage the Front Desk
- Check for customer complaints on relevant channels
- Forward customer complaints to the appropriate office
- Resolve all customer related complaints and ensure timely feedback to customers.
- Keep an up to date record of customer interactions and resolution of all issues raised.
- Maintain good verbal and written communications standards during interactions with external customers.
- Recommend new customer solutions to the company based on interactions with customers
- Upsell and cross sell company products during interactions with customers
- Have at least 2 years experience as customer service Team Lead/Supervisor
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma with a minimum grade of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit from a credible university.
- Must have completed the NYSC.
- Could have relevant professional qualification, which will be an added advantage.
- Must have proficient skills in using Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Must have strong analytical, communication and people skill.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Interested applicants should send CV with a brief profile to email@example.com.
Application closes on Tuesday 20th October 2020.
- Customer Service Representative / Logistics Officer Recruitment
- Sales Representative
- Customer Service Representative Job at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Customer Service & Communications Intern Recruitment
- Customer Service Officer (Fintech) Job at CrowdForce
- Graduate Intern Medical Laboratory Scientist Recruitment at CrowdForce
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Relationship Manager, Institutional Banking
- Customer Attendant Job at Domino Stores Limited
- Customer Service Officer Job at Fast Credit Limited
- Customer Service Manager Job at Proten International