Customer Services Representative Job at Advanced Concrete Technologies Limited
Advanced Concrete Technologies, our company is a fast growing construction chemical company in Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Services Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- 3 - 5 years Experience.
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
Customer service representative top skills & proficiencies:
- Quality Focus
- Documentation Skills
- Listening Skills
- Phone Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- People Oriented
- Computer Skills.
N70,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the e-mail must be "Customer Service Representative".
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- British Council Recruitment for a Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Representative Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Customer Experience Officer Job at God is Good Motors (GIGM)
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer Recruitment
- Customer Care & Admin Job at Homeset Furniture
- Call Centre Agent Job at MacTay Consulting
- Customer Care / Case Manager Job at Eviction Option
- Social Media & Customer Care Representative
- Relationship Manager Job at Opay