Dashboard and Analytics Lead
CrowdForce is an offline and online agent distribution network, that operates with mobile technology to bridge the gap between the underserved and financial, digital and crypto services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Dashboard and Analytics Lead
Job Location: Abuja
- As Dashboard & Analytics Lead you will focus on data analysis, data conversion to understandable reports, the design and development of data dashboards and data visualization, with an emphasis on the clients’ needs.
- You will also ensure data is presented in a way easy to understand and you will be working closely with Product Managers to ensure you satisfy the needs or requirements of the clients.
- If you are a data enthusiast and detailed individual with a mind for accuracy, we would like to meet you.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Supports the design of dashboard mock-ups, and experiment with multiple dashboard designs.
- Supports the setup of routines for monthly maintenance of consolidated dashboards.
- Manages, guides and supervises the activities and outputs of colleagues and interns in the area of data designs, as required.
- Reviews data and provides general advice as needed
- Other data analytics/visualization tasks as required
- Analyses and prepares report of collated data. For clients
- Set up and maintains automated data processes
- Monitors and audits data quality for and before dissemination
- Manipulates, analyses and interprets complex data sets relating to the employer's business
- Creates data dashboards, graphs and visualizations
- Ensure that service delivery meets agreed service levels.
- Create and maintain a catalogue of available reporting and data analysis services.
- Diagnose service delivery problems and initiate actions to maintain or improve levels of service.
- Facilitate open communication and discussion between stakeholders, using feedback to assess and promote understanding of need for future changes in services.
- Work with Product manager to upsell dashboard needs to clients.
- Work with clients to understand their Data needs.
- Prepare costing for data analysis and reporting.
- A degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or any other relevant field is required.
- Minimum 2 years’ previous experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of standardized method on how to solve business and user’s problem. Ability to understand the needs of stakeholders/clients/customers.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and other relational databases like MS Access.
- Knowledge of data dashboard design and development using Power BI, Tableau and Excel Power view or other dashboard development /visualization tools.
- Knowledge of other reporting tools.
- Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques.
- The capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows.
- An understanding of data protection issues.
- Experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques.
- The ability to produce clear graphical representations reports and data visualisations.
- The ability to facilitate presentations, publications and integration of data to and between external collaborators.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a filled copy of the "Crowd Force Employment Application Form" which can be downloaded below and an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the role you are applying for in the subject.
Click here to download Application Form (PDF)
Note: Only eligible candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly.
- Data Analyst Job at Nokia Nigeria
- Data Analyst Job at Global Shine Link
- Investment Analyst Job at Lidya
- IT Business Analyst Job at RyteGate Technologies
- Business Analyst Job at Andela Nigeria
- Business Analyst Job at Total Health Trust Limited
- Customer Insights and Growth Specialist Job at Interswitch
- Quality Control Officer
- Social Media Analyst
- Senior Data & Research Analyst Job at First Bank of Nigeria