Data Entry Assistant Job at Action Against Hunger
Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Data Entry Assistant
Job Location: Abuja, FCT.
Job Type: Temporary
Reporting to: Deputy Head of Department, Procurement
Proposed start date: 6th February 2023
Slot: 5 Openings
- Action Against Hunger is currently looking to fill the position of Data Entry Assistant who will be responsible for the data entry and archiving of tender bids
- The position will be based in Abuja-FCT and the contract will be for a period of 1-month contract with a possibility of renewal.
- Enter suppliers' bids in the assessment table for international tender and restriction tender dossier;
- Organize the physical archive and soft copy of tender bids in framework dossiers (classification, scanning, photocopy);
- Upload bids on the procurement software; &
- Perform other archiving activities as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree / HND or equivalent in any field;
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the field of office administration, logistics and/or supply chain;
- Ability to learn to use new software;
- Attention to detail - Diligence - Rigour - Autonomy - Organisation and Flexibility - Analytical and summarizing skills;
- Strong computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel;
- Capacity to work in a team;
- Good spoken and written English.
Daily Pay Rate
NGN 6,989 per day (taxable).
- Action Against Hunger provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- This is an emergency recruitment and we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible. Candidates available to start immediately are highly preferred.
- All candidates MUST ensure they answer all the questions asked for this application. Failure to do so means candidates will not be considered for the process.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply
- Data Entry Clerk Job at Mercy Corps
- Oaklands & Johnson Limited Recruitment for Corper / Freelancer
- Freelance Writer Job at May University Press Limited
- Data Entry Operator Job at MENTOR Initiative
- Data Entry Reporter (Sports) Job at AllNews Nigeria
- Data Entry Operator Job at Bells University of Technology
- Freelancer Job at Design Synchrony
- Data Engineer Job at Flutterwave
- Data Capture Clerk (Brewing) Job at International Breweries Plc
- Data Entry Officer Job at Megawatts Nigeria Limited