Data Scientist Internship Recruitment at Iyanu
Iyanu serves to connect companies with new, high quality, and affordable outsourcing fulfilment. Iyanu is a platform that automatically connects pre-vetted African workers, referred to as partners, with global clients in need of support on digital projects, such as digital media, advertising and strategy, blockchain engineering, and Artificial Intelligence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Data Scientist Intern
Job Location: Nationwide
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2020
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Ralds & Agate
- Corpers and Intern Recruitment at Gatatransport Limited
- Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2020
- Nigerian Customs Service Shortlists 162,000 Applicants for Aptitude Test
- IpNX Nigeria Limited NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship Programme 2020
- Research Assistant Job at Lady Helen Child Health Foundation
- Project Management Trainee Recruitment at Brookstone Property Limited
- Student Recruitment ; Media & Visa Counselling (SRMVC).
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings