Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Database Administrator
Job Location: Lagos
- As a database administrator, you'll be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database. However, depending on the organisation and your level of responsibility, the role can vary from inputting information through to total management of data.
- Assisting in database design
- Updating and amending existing databases
- Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
- Monitoring database efficiency
- Sustaining the security and integrity of data
- Creating complex query definitions that allow data to be extracted
- Training colleagues in how to input and extract data
- Audit Database Access and Requests
- Backup and Restore Data
- Communicate Requirements to System Administrator
- Develop and Secure Network Structures
- Ensure Data is Secure
- Ensure Platform Availability
- Identify User Needs to Create and Administer Databases
- Implement Backup and Recovery Plan
- Install Database Software
- Install Updates
- Maintain Database
- Merge Databases
- Qualified Applicants must reside within Lekki-Awoyaya axis.
- Applicant must also have 2 to 3 years' experience in Database Management.
- Executive Assistant Job at CIG Motor Company Ltd
- Office Administration Officer at an Oil and Gas Company
- Admin/HR Officer Job at an Oil and Gas Company
- Receptionist Job at Sanucom Nigeria Limited
- Content Writer Job at BusinessPlus Services
- Interior Design Personal Assistant Job at Brandall Promotional Merchandise Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Executive Secretary Job at Easterly Global Limited
- Logistics Supervisor