Dataville Research LLC International Development Programme 2021
Dataville Research LLC is a consortium of global development professionals and public policy think-tank with head office in Abuja, Nigeria and field offices in Jos, Lagos, Maiduguri, Nairobi, Johannesburg and New Delhi.
We work with a wide range of clients, including international NGOs, national governments, regional organizations, bilateral and multilateral donors, private corporations and philanthropies.
In the last decade, we have worked across the African continent, delivering results across the spectrum of international development contexts, from relatively stable societies to challenging political space.Our diverse team works closely with international and local organizations to deliver projects.
We are trusted implementation partners to UK Department for International Development (DFID), the Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), World Bank and the US Agency for International Development (USAID)
Founded in 2007, Dataville Research leverages many years of experience in international development and data science to provide solutions for organizations in the NGO/non-profit, health, education, agriculture and conflict resolution. We aim to help our clients succeed in fragile and challenging environments while building trust and giving a voice to local people.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Preparing for Careers in the International Development Sector
Job Location: Nigeria
- International development is a popular career destination for many young people. Graduates can be found working in this field in a variety of Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), international organisations, consultancies, think tanks and academic institutions.
- As more than one billion people live less than $1.9 a day, the imperative to address global poverty is ever present. Opportunities are often found in developing countries and emergency situations, but need exists all over the world, even in countries most would associate with privilege and peace.
- Gaining work experience will almost certainly be the first step of your career path. If you are considering a break-in or transition to a global development career, here are five internationally recognized programmes to help you make the leap.
- Become Employable Anywhere: Create your own future at IU
- Ongoing Recruitment for Trainees at MyRewin Technology Limited
- Graduate Business Analyst Intern Recruitment at Blucolar Africa
- United Bank for Africa UBA 2021 Graduate Recruitment Programme
- Workforce Group Recruitment for an Entry Level HR Operations Officer
- 2021 Stanbic IBTC Graduate Digital Program
- Nationwide Sales and Business Development Opening
- Trainee (Fintrak Software Academy) Recruitment at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Graduate Customer Service Intern Recruitment at Tradr Nigeria
- Trainee and Fresh Graduate Recruitment at a reputable company