Deck Operations Technician Job at WTS Energy
WTS Energy - Due to steady growth and expansion, our client seeks to employ competent career minded individuals to join a well-established team within the capacity below:
Job Position: Deck Operations Technician
Ref No: AD-07-017
Job Location: Nigeria
- Have completed approved education and training and meet the standard of competence specified in section A-ll/5 of the STCW code in compliance with STCW regulation 1/10. Mechanical apprenticeship or equivalent training scheme in addition to professional Valid welding qualifications, & Electrical apprenticeship or equivalent training. Vast experience in welding, cutting, Lathe and drill machine operation.
- Should have 84 months general offshore experience with at least 36 months in this position.
Note: This position is open to Nigerian nationals only. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Mechanical Engineer/Technician Job at a reputable company
- Instrumentation Engineer/Technician Job at a reputable company
- Sawmill Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Machine Operator Job at OWPPiN Limited
- Maintenance Technician Job at Lorache Group
- Instrumentation Engineer/Technician Job at Horkey International Services Limited
- Production/ Operations Engineer/Technician Recruitment at Horkey International Services Limited
- Horkey International Services Limited Recruitment for Electrical Engineer/Technician
- Factory Officer Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Electrician - Construction Site Equipment Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc