Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Young Professional Programme 2020
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Young Professional Programme 2020
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- This Project requires individuals with a passion to work with the poor and potential to become development leaders.
- The candidate will work under the overall supervision of the Project Coordinator and directly reporting to the relevant Adviser/Specialist, the Young Professional will provide support for activities relating to the subject matter.
The following Young professional Positions are available:
- Behaviour Change Communication (Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Gender and Gender Based Violence (Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Capacity Building (Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Communications/Public Relations
- Livelihoods (Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management ( Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Innovation and Partnerships
Candidates for the Yong Professional Programme will be selected on a competitive basis.
- Minimum of first degree or postgraduate degree in the following fields: Social Sciences, Law, Agriculture , Public Health, Development Studies, Agriculture, Public health, MBBS, Nutrition or other relevant programmes
- 0-3 years experience. NYSC corp members serving in listed locations are encouraged to apply
- Excellent knowledge of English with fluency in speaking, reading and writing
- Understanding of local language is an asset for candidates applying to state level position
- Strong interest in working in the development, particularly on women’s empowerment
- General IT competence and command of microsoft office software packages
- Internet communication and research skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and a strong team working capacity; and
- S/he should not be more than 30 years of age as at March 30, 2019
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Agroreams Consulting Limited
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at A reputable Real Estate firm
- Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduate Program 2020
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Eden Care and Resourcing Limited
- Graduate Trainee & Analyst Job at FundQuest Financial Services Limited
- Student - Graduate Internship Recruitment at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Matrix Energy Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Dream Print Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited
- Miraton Matador Recruitment for Graduate Trainee