Deputy Bursar Job at A newly commissioned University
A newly commissioned University located in the South-South Geo-political Zone of Nigeria is seeking suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Position: Deputy Bursar
Job Location: South-South
- Reporting to the Bursar and responsible for duties as assigned by the Bursar
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent analytical skills and experience creating reports and presentations
- Computer literacy (financial packages and MS Excel in particular)
- Strong financial management skills
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and best practices
- A sound B.Sc degree and a Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Minimum of ten (10) years post qualification cognate experience
- Budget preparation and cash flow management skills
- Experience in a recognized University may be an added advantage.
- Applicants for the position must be candidates with vision, proven professional distinction, managerial ability, integrity and transparency in private and public life able to work in a team and discharge their responsibilities with efficiency and effectiveness.
Conditions of Service
- The successful candidate shall hold office on such terms and conditions as will be specified in the letter of appointment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit electronic copies of their Applications and Credentials to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Interviews.
- Account Intern Recruitment at IO Furniture Limited
- Financial and Management Accountant Job at IO Furniture Limited
- Account Manager Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Internal Communications Specialist Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant Job at Alan & Grant
- Accountant Job at Pyramid Pharmacy Limited
- Head, Internal Control Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Accounting Assistant Job at Institute of Credit Administration
- Graduate Account Officer Recruitment at Tomi's Treats Limited
- Assistant Finance Controller Job at International Rescue Committee