Deputy Bursar Job at A newly commissioned University
A newly commissioned University located in the South-South Geo-political Zone of Nigeria is seeking suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Position: Deputy Bursar
Job Location: South-South
- Reporting to the Bursar and responsible for duties as assigned by the Bursar
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent analytical skills and experience creating reports and presentations
- Computer literacy (financial packages and MS Excel in particular)
- Strong financial management skills
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and best practices
- A sound B.Sc degree and a Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Minimum of ten (10) years post qualification cognate experience
- Budget preparation and cash flow management skills
- Experience in a recognized University may be an added advantage.
- Applicants for the position must be candidates with vision, proven professional distinction, managerial ability, integrity and transparency in private and public life able to work in a team and discharge their responsibilities with efficiency and effectiveness.
Conditions of Service
- The successful candidate shall hold office on such terms and conditions as will be specified in the letter of appointment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit electronic copies of their Applications and Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Interviews.
- Finance Intern Recruitment at Alan & Grant
- Accountant Job at Alan & Grant
- Account Officer Job at Genesis Group
- Accountant Job at Richbrands Group
- Internal Auditor Job at a reputable company
- Accountant Job at a reputable company
- Finance Manager Job at a reputable company
- Account Officer Job at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company
- Accountant Job at Rovedana
- Hundert Nigeria Limited Recruitment for an Accountant