Digital Marketer (Entry Level)
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Junior Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate awareness, as well as sales leads in company’s services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and socialmedia.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Implement lead attribution tracking so we know which ad campaign a lead came from. ? Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company sites.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- BS/MS degree in marketing or related business field
- Completed the compulsory NYSC Service.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Ability to work efficiently in an agile work environment.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication.
- Commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1
- HR Manager Job at Black Pen Recruitment
- Human Resource Officer Job at Perfection Motors
- Human Resources Manager Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Ongoing Recruitment at Bible Society of Nigeria
- Virtual Recruiter Job at JEF Security Services Limited
- HR & Admin Manager Job at Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited
- HR Business Partner Job at Sophap Ventures
- Recruitment / Vetting Officer Job at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Human Resource Manager Job at Popham Walter Odusote
- Human Resource Manager Job at Aspom Travel Agency