Digital Marketing Officer Job at Trefoil Networks Limited
Trefoil Networks Limited is incorporated in Nigeria and licensed by the NCC and the NBC. With over 15 years of operations, we have provided across every state in Nigeria and most of West and Central Africa. In-depth technological knowledge, groundbreaking innovations, National and International partnering agreements, enable us to provide affordable and simple solutions that are specific to different user needs and applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketing Officer
Job Location: Abuja
Reports to: Manager, Marketing
- The Digital Marketing Executive would develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- The candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- He / She will work with the commercial team, supporting them to launch campaigns on time and on budget as need arises.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with other divisions, creative team and digitalize posts and agreed concepts
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc. degree in Marketing, Communication, Sales, Advertising or Business Administration.
- Proven working experience in Digital Marketing
- 2-4 years of experience
- Must Reside in Abuja
- Preferably Female.
Behavioral Qualities / Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high work ethical standards
- Multi-tasking skills
Competencies / Skills:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Must be abreast with Email marketing, Social media, SMS and SEO Analytics tools like campaign monitor, Facebook, Twitter, Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email.
- Executive Marketer Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Telemarketer Job at Anyjob
- Content Creator Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Public Relation Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales / Marketing Representative Job at Virgin Forest Energy Limited
- Social Media Officer Job at FHON Consulting
- Digital Marketer Job at BAYIT properties and investment ltd.
- Digital Marketing Manager Job at Vyrus Digital Engagement
- Digital Marketing Manager Job at Ralds & Agate
- Marketer Job at Ralds & Agate