Digital Marketing Specialist Job at WaterMe
WaterMe is the first mobile app designed for ordering all types and kinds of water and beverages in Bulk. We are e- commerce company and also an aggregator, we create a apps that link seller, buyer and deliver together.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Work with the marketing team, IT team (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Experience with E-commerce is very vital.
Main Task / Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (KRA and KPIs)
- Demonstrate increased conversion rate Generate and grow customer lead Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize speed and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed Requirements.
- Create engaging content for the brand audience
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Creating content that meets business objectives of WaterME, like raising awareness, engaging audiences, and driving conversions.
- Use social media outlets to increase brand awareness.
- Work closely with the team to deliver content that brings to life the brand, its values and key campaigns
- Researching social media trends/ up to date with the entertainment industry and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
- Basic knowledge of how to use video/ picture creation and editing tools e.g Canva is required.
- Use Videography, film editing, including motion graphics to create content for all social media handles.
Key result areas:
- Effective Management of all companies’ social media accounts.
- Increase conversion rate and followers.
- Create engaging content for the brand audience.
- B.Sc in Marketing or any related field,
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing and Content Creation in an E-commerce company is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Content Creator Job at Merigage Limited
- Relationship Officer / Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
- Brands Communication Officer Job at Gecenyi Group
- Sales and Marketing Officer Job at Kontz Engineering Limited
- Marketing Officer Job at George Houston Resources Limited
- Wildreams Agency Recruitment for Social Media Intern
- Job Openings at 9jaschooldesk
- Digital Marketer / Social Media Manager Job at Excel and Grace Consulting
- Marketing Officer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- TeamAce Limited Recruitment for Social Media / PR Trainee