Digital Programs Intern Recruitment at She Leads Africa
She Leads Africa is a digital media company for the modern, millennial African woman. With features in the Financial Times, BBC, CNN, Forbes and CNBC Africa, we’re creating the best digital content and offline events to help young African women build amazing careers and businesses, serve as community leaders and influencers, and eventually take over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Programs Intern
Job Location: Remote
Employment Type: Internship
- We’re looking for bright and fresh minds who are passionate to learn and contribute to SLA's purpose as much as we are..
- Interning with She Leads Africa will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-intensity, fast-growing and globally recognized start-up, and learn vital professional skills under experienced managers.
- The SLA Internship Program is a 3-month program that invites the brightest minds across the African continent for an opportunity to learn and hone their business skills in SLA.
- Interns will be given an opportunity to be retained after graduation (based on need).
- Please note that internships are available on a department basis.
- Collaborate with team members across a designated department to identify and execute tasks.
- Assist with upcoming projects as well as current campaigns.
We’re Looking For Someone Who:
- Is an Undergraduate or Recent Graduate.
- Has exceptional communication skills, and demonstrated ability to build high-trust relationships.
- Is eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Is proficient in Google docs, spreadsheets, Canva, Inshot and internet applications.
- Has the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Has a can-do attitude and is flexible enough to take on any task thrown at them.
- Is passionate and eager to build SLA into a world class institution.
- Has high professional and ethical standards i.e. understands that there’s no such thing as African time you’re just late.
- Is comfortable taking and giving feedback.
- Has a good sense of humour - because we’ll be working hard so we better keep each other entertained.
- Is comfortable working in a startup environment where we’re making the rules up as we go along.
- Is energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Public Relations Consultant Job at Institute of Information Management (IIM) Africa
- Marketing Manager Job at Payhippo
- Ongoing Recruitment at SupportPro by Salesplat
- Digital Marketer Job at Alan & Grant
- Executive Marketing Officer Job at My Abuja Home
- Social Media Marketing Manager Job at City Sports Group Limited
- Public Relations and Communications Manager Job at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Website and Social Media Manager Job at Alneli
- Marketing Officer Job at LEAM Consulting Limited
- Creative Assistant (Content Creator) Job at Classic Organics Nigeria